Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I'm hoping some of the creative juices around here can come up with a prop idea using cabinet door samples. I work in a kitchen design showroom and we always have sample doors that become outdated and are readily available (BTW, a showroom near you will probably give away old doors if you ask). I hate to see these thing get tossed out so I know there must be some way to use them. Here is an example of what they look like. They come in all colors and are roughly 16x24 in size.

Thoughts?

T.I.A.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Placks to Tombs or morgue door,
Take a few and make a half buried coffin prop,
old handles look good on coffins and Hurses,

·
Registered
89 Posts
Maybe picture frames for wacky Halloween art or faux stained glass windows. Handles are good for Monster in the Box crates or Coffins. Also, you can always find a use for hinges and other hardware.

·
Registered
139 Posts
what about something like shutters for an old window.

say, with a corpse behind it, if possible you get them to open and close showing the window and person / body within it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe picture frames for wacky Halloween art or faux stained glass windows. Handles are good for Monster in the Box crates or Coffins. Also, you can always find a use for hinges and other hardware.
I was thinking about painting some evil portraits and doing a "Gallery" display.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts