Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the idea of a zombie kissing booth as a photo op idea so I started making my own zombie for one. When I was sculpting I swear her mouth looked bigger lol. I put a tiny hole in her mouth and plan on rigging up a squirting mechanism so she "spits" on people after the "kiss" .I can't wait for the final look!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I like the kissing booth idea, but I would scrap that spitting idea. It's one thing to spit/spray/drop water onto peoples' bodies, but something different to shoot it in their faces or worse their mouths. As much as I love Halloween, if a prop did that to me the owner would most likely suffer a very busted prop and possibly a visit from the cops.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the kissing booth idea, but I would scrap that spitting idea. It's one thing to spit/spray/drop water onto peoples' bodies, but something different to shoot it in their faces or worse their mouths. As much as I love Halloween, if a prop did that to me the owner would most likely suffer a very busted prop and possibly a visit from the cops.
But...but....I already cut the hole out...
Lol I do understand what you're saying. Do you think even if it's just a mist it'll be a problem? We plan on putting a cheeks only sign up ( I don't think it'd be a good idea for people to be putting their mouths on it. )
Or maybe just a continual dribble of water "slobber" for ick factor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts