Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a Kirkland's list here. First time I checked out this store. They sell everything online too. Some really nice items. I only took pics of the Halloween products. They had a ton of Fall stuff too. http://www.kirklands.com/

IMG_1775.jpg IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg IMG_1779.jpg

·
Registered
701 Posts
Kirklands is another one that you never know if your shipment will arrive in one piece! I purchased the halloween skull cloche and it was in a huge box with a few air bags thrown in haphazardly. Needless to say It arrived broken :(

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Did anyone on here end up getting the Hocus Pocus pumpkin. Sold out online so was wondering if it was worth the trip to the Kirklands near me that still has it in stock?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I decided to go to my local Kirklands the other day after visiting Michaels, and the Halloween section was quite disappointing, but the general Fall selection was absolutely gorgeous. I'll share a few photos I took on my better LG phone. Sadly I had to take the time to reduce the size as they came out to 2988x5312 resolution.
0804171155.jpg
0804171153c.jpg
0804171155d.jpg
0804171158.jpg

Reactions: kmeyer1313

·
Registered
942 Posts
New poster here! I visited Kirkland's today with the intent of purchasing the hocus pocus pumpkin and the Halloween hurricane lamp, but instead I left the store empty handed. Both items were subpar quality with terrible paint jobs. Maybe a bad batch that was missed by the QC department? I did like the three piece candle stands with pumpkins that spelled out Boo. I may have to go back for that. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
For those that like the light up paintings, I found some at Gordman's last year for a fraction of the Kirkland's price! Sadly the Gordman's in my mall closed, not sure if that was company wide or just because our store didn't do well. :-(

·
Registered
303 Posts
I went to Kirkland's today... tons of pics coming. I asked about that trick or treater picture... the clerk remembered it from last year, but said it is not on this year's schematic. They have out everything they are expecting according to the store layout pics. Here come the photos...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts