Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! first post of the year for me. ya, I'm late. been working on a shiatsu prop in between cleaning up for the builds this year. i have to much stuff ha ha! ill go more in depth a bit later but here's what I've got so far. Pretty happy with the out come so far. its been super easy to make so far. the shiatsu is built in a way that you can just slip some 1\2 inch pipe on and move on. very cool. more coming up. :D

The sound on these is pretty bad. my phone picked up every little thing while recording including me breathing. lol!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Great idea with the screws to limit the rotation of the PVC where it connects to the shiatsu. Can't wait to see this complete. Good job so far!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Very nice! Might try something similar. I have a shiatsu laying around that i could use for this. Thanks for the spark.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!! the screws work out great. not my idea however. i saw one video using screws. Out of all the videos i watched just the one. thought id give it a shot. never liked the idea of the straps, seem like a pain. with the screws you can adjust them and get a different effect. the further the screws are from each other the more it thrashes about in a random way. puts more stress on the moter however. the way i have them now gets good movement without putting a huge amount of stress on the moter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts