Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Nice job on the walkway. I am sure more than a few kids chickened out.I have so much respect for people who make tombstones. That is one element where my laziness for store bought has won out. All of your homemade tombstones had a nice shape to the stone and were well staged.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,641 Posts
Great display! Some nice Death Studios masks! Love the witches and zombies and the lighting is great too!

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
"Dinsmore"? "Densmore?" Densmores operated a Tavern & Stables in what is now my house around 1910 to maybe 1923?
My first wife's Grandmother rented a horse from Densmore when she was a girl1910? She only rode it two blocks when a car horn honked,scared the horse,it threw her,she hit her head on the road.. woke up several days later saying "I didn't pay them for the horse yet!" (25cents)
My first wife's Grandmother was later my First Grade Teacher. A Very nice woman.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Wow I love the lighting; the shadows cast on the house from your tombstones, that is a great effect! Nice set up, very well done, love the witch projection!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I love your witches! They look exactly like witches should.

And the zombies...whoa. They are super creepy!

Your pumpkins are all fabulous!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You did a outstanding job all around! Your day pics show a great exhibit and your night pics show awesome lighting affects. I have a small front yard for my yard haunt and I may borrow your idea of the girl crawling on the side of your house.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts