Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Hauntingly Addicting
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I saw that Walmart has this scarecrow that has light up eyes and talks and its legs kick around. I have a fabulous scarecrow that Victoria1313 made for me and I was wondering if there was anyway I would make its legs kick around when its hanging like the one in Walmart? Does anyone on here know how I might go about accomplishing that? Some device I would imagine that I would have to put in its body or legs?? I would appreciate any help sent my way, thanks guys

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Scary Terry has a version:

Kicking Legs

There has to be a simpler way to do this tho! ;)

Maybe a shiatsu massager in one of the legs, or some other unbalanced motor? You would need one with a faster movement so it really moves well and doesn't look like it's just swinging it's legs lazily. Check out the "monster in a box" props to see if any of their setups would translate over to a kicking leg.

Hauntingly Addicting
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much Frankies girl! I will check that out. If anyone has an easier more simpler way I would love to hear it:)

Registered
Here is some legs you can buy:

Kicking Ghoulie Legs in
Thats the same one I got from Big Lots last Nov. on clearance for $ 12.50 .Can't wait to break it out. I was just gonna let him hang from my garage attic as guest walk under him he would start kicking and I am considering to make a full size prop out of him but my only problem his indoors only. I may just have to add a rain jacket and pants, that might work.......uummmm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts