Halloween Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
the more i look at that picture the more i love that im gonna make theese haha.. Im thinking im going to use Odon noodles instead of spagetthi for tailes, as their fatter, and may look more rat-tail like.

did anyone try to bake them yet?

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Some of my friends , who are not going to the party, thinks that people won't eat the wtf's because they look too nasty. I'm a vegetarian so I think they are funny and would have no problem with them - as I would know mine where tofu. Do meat eaters really get that easily put off by apperence? All meat is gross to me lol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
ooh they look amazing!! Well hehe.. my guests will only have vegitarian food if they dont eat their WTF's so, i think they will give it a try :p Also to ad a bit of drama i am gonna take pictures of my 3 pet rats and write RIP and YOU WILL BE MISSED on them and hang them in the kitchen, as everyone knows I'm the crazy rat lady who loves them. This will be amazing :p I am evil :D
HA HA HA HA....that is crazy good. I wonder how that is going to go over. I love these things and can actually see making them to scare the daylights out of my kiddies :) Added to favorites that is for sure.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Take pictures lol. I was gonna try and make them myself this weekend but I won't have the time. I wonder If they can be made early and re heated so me and my costume don't have to stink of fry oil lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Take pictures lol. I was gonna try and make them myself this weekend but I won't have the time. I wonder If they can be made early and re heated so me and my costume don't have to stink of fry oil lol
Okay...I did it! It was a pain in the bum, but everyone LOVED it! :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
So ... I served my guests wtf's yesterday. Didn't quite have the scream effect I was hoping for lol. They looked at it, and ate it no questions asked. I guess me being a vegetarian and a rat lover kinda gave away that it wasn't gonna be something gross ;-) I used Odon noodles for tails as they are much more cheewy and sorta curls.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts