Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something else goes up during this time of year besides our awesome Halloween stuff.

Political signs!!

Now of course we all have our own views and favorite candidates but wouldn't it be nice if everyone just put their signs away for one night and let the kids enjoy themselves without some jackass parents arguing with each other when they see a sign in their yard?

Beyond that pipe dream I've made a few magnetic bumper stickers. Gave away a few 2 years ago here but I've already ordered a new batch that will be here at the end of September

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/139000-free-halloween-anti-political-bumper-sticker-only-one-catch.html

If anyone is interested they are 5 dollars and yes that includes shipping. I'm not making a dime off this but I do love promoting a non political halloween whenever possible :)

If you are interested please PM me for an address :)

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woohoo they are here! Magnetic as well :)

For those who PM'd me simply do so again. Just covering the costs its 5 via paypal. :)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,695 Posts
MOD NOTE: absolutely no political discussion here please. If you would like a bumper sticker please PM the OP. Any other discussion other than "I'd like one" or "We only have 2 left" will be removed from this thread.

Definition of irony: discussing politics in a thread that is offering an item that specifically asks others to stop discussing politics (during Halloween at least). :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts