Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's just my computer or what, I don't seem to be having any problems with any of the other sites but every so often when I maneuver through the site it stops connecting and tries redirecting me to facebook and asks me to clear my cookies. Clearing just the halloween forum cookies only lasts a short period of time but if I clear all the cookies it seems to last longer but it keeps happening and it's really beginning to get on my nerves.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I run Chrome and this keeps happening to me. I don't understand why when logging into Halloweenforum does it tell me Facebook redirected too many times. Why would facebook have anything to do with logging in here. I am not using facebook to log in or using a link from Facebook to get here. Comes up sometimes after I log in and just try searching for or clicking on a forum section.

·
Administrator
621 Posts
If clearing out cookies isn't stopping the redirects, you may want to do a malware check on your computer, just in case.

Otherwise, do you have any addons for your browser? Such as a ad blocker or script blocker? Can't recreate on my end yet so I want to try and recreate the conditions as close as I can.

Kevin

·
Administrator
621 Posts
Can you try removing the HalloweenForum app/group from your facebook account, clear your cache and cookies and try again?

I am not able to replicate this on chrome.

Richard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts