Halloween Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Are they worth the price we paid from Zulily? I’m still waiting for mine to ship!
I bought a second set. First i got from larraines way more n i am thrilled with them. Werent they 19 on zulilly? I jumped on that when y’all posted that. They are more oddity art piece to me which i love. Home goods is putting out some kc stuff now. Watch that thread my store had the doorknocker today

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I found this skull at Ross and it resembles something from Katherines Collection? View attachment 721291

Yep, that sure looks like the Katherine’s Collection door knocker! It’s hard to tell 100% since it’s laying flat but here’s a pic from Grandinroad (no longer available but they had it last year and a couple years before that). I snagged one last year when they marked them down.

It’s one of those items that I think is really beautiful but have yet to find a place for it in my decor and I am not drilling holes in my door to use as an actual door knocker!

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
If that’s a knock off, they did a pretty damn good job! I can’t see any visual differences. And if I remember correctly, I wanna say mine was one piece too and didn’t really knock. Or at a minimum, the round knocker piece didn’t move freely. I’ll have to go find mine and confirm.

Either way, $6 is a steal!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just hope it’s worth the price.
I received my candle holder and am disappointed. The top candle cup is crooked and unlevel. It is glued off-centered onto the drip ring as well. When a candle is placed into it it leans more than the Leaning Tower of Pisa!

For the price I expect it to be darn near perfect. If I had paid $20 for it I wouldn’t care so much but for $172.00 this isn’t acceptable. I really did expect better quality.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
I received my candle holder and am disappointed. The top candle cup is crooked and unlevel. It is glued off-centered onto the drip ring as well. When a candle is placed into it it leans more than the Leaning Tower of Pisa!

For the price I expect it to be darn near perfect. If I had paid $20 for it I wouldn’t care so much but for $172.00 this isn’t exceptional. I really did expect better quality.

I would definitely return it! Amazon makes returns fairly easy, especially if the item is damaged or defective, they just send you a prepaid label so you’re not out any money on shipping it back. I agree, if it were only $20 bucks that would be different, but at close to $200, uhhhh, no. I wouldn’t settle.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yep, that sure looks like the Katherine’s Collection door knocker! It’s hard to tell 100% since it’s laying flat but here’s a pic from Grandinroad (no longer available but they had it last year and a couple years before that). I snagged one last year when they marked them down.

It’s one of those items that I think is really beautiful but have yet to find a place for it in my decor and I am not drilling holes in my door to use as an actual door knocker!

View attachment 721304
Home Goods has the KC one currently for $39.99

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

41 - 52 of 52 Posts