Halloween Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I would love to have mine displayed, and I would keep her out all year as well. But I just haven’t figured out the how or where so she’s out of reach from my one bad kitty who gets into EVERYTHING. So for now she’s been in my spare bedroom.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I buy Brunhilda, it’s gotta be the wall head display, because I learned my lesson with the Celeste doll I bought last year from Grandinroad! I have nowhere to display her that will be out of cat’s reach. Too many “tasty” things on her 😂
You will love her! I hung mine up on my wall for now. She’s fabulous!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Which site did you end up buying her from? I do really adore her, but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet because of price. Well, that and the fact that I’ve spent so much elsewhere on too many other things!
I bought her off a laraines but instantly regretted bc 2 days later Zulily had a sale on her for $239.99 plus tax and it was $265. I spent $300.00

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Which site did you end up buying her from? I do really adore her, but just haven’t pulled the trigger yet because of price. Well, that and the fact that I’ve spent so much elsewhere on too many other things!
I bought mine from larraines. I eventually want to frame her on a 3d background ill do. Think i got her first this yr in july.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Not sure if they ever have sales or coupons since I don't shop there but Neiman Marcus has some Katherines & Karen Didion & more on their site.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I fell for in love with this candelabra and had to purchase it. Even though it’s from the 2018 Dead and Breakfast collection I had never seen it until a few days ago on Rogers Gardens website. The price is steep as all of you know, I just hope it is worth it.

I have a large, metal haunted house and think this will look perfect displayed with it. At least I’m hoping. I generally don't care for glitter but I’m thinking this isn’t the fine micro specks that falls off and mysteriously travels to every nook and cranny in the house. We shall see.

Does anyone have this particular piece or have you seen it in person? If so what do you think of it?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
8 Participants
Wycked Spiryt
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing