Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an email from them about their 2019 collections. It's pics in a 360° tour from a trade show in Atlanta.

Looks like there's a new witch table topper this year & just tons of other cool but expensive stuff so start salivating & saving now kids!!

Halloween. This year there's Krooked Kingdom, Brunhilda's Menagerie, Dead & Breakfast, Pumpkin Patch & Day of the Dead.
https://showroom.gso360.com/tour/91AKatherines?panoId=CAoSLEFGMVFpcE1ER1Y4OVBuT0xidkpSMHBsczFoNDRiQ18wZkhRN1Zua01DV2dD&heading=85.86&pitch=3.49&zoom=0.85

And if you're interested, there's also that OTHER holiday too, Christmas:
https://showroom.gso360.com/tour/91AKatherines?panoId=CAoSLEFGMVFpcFBYNnJ0ZnJQb3IwQzhnSWt1YXVsMW93ZHRJVjBURmxsV0t2Znhh&heading=183.81&pitch=-1.09&zoom=0.69

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just wish I had the funds. :rolleyes: Still awesome for inspiration though and I love their set up. It's very unique.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
It’ll be interesting to see what KC items that Grandinroad will have this year as well. Besides my splurge from last year, those are the only items I can barely afford!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bet GR has that tabletopper witch. They've had one for the last 2 years so I bet she'll be available.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Unfortunately that’s the one thing, even at Grandinroad, that is still too expensive for me! Unless I told myself that it was the ONLY thing I was gonna buy thru the whole season (and actually stuck to it!). But I know myself and when it comes to Grandinroad, I have no self control.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It also looks like there's some repeats from last year too. I swear I've seen that headless dancing couple before.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I just ordered the toad and rat bottles off Zulily. They had a good price, plus I had a $10 credit from my previous purchase. They look adorable in the picture. View attachment 719234
Youre gonna LOVE them. Still one of the best things ive gotten this season. Saw this n went n bought another set. Cheap oui. Thanks. Grabbed the 30 in flying with too half off.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I almost got the 24 inch Brunhilda, but I knew I probably wouldn’t be happy with the smaller size. The 32 inch version $$ is not as good a bargain as I’m hoping for.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Well, Christmas Traditions has just the one skeleton butterfly for $82. And Laraines has the set for $160 not including shipping. I think I saw it at one other site for $160 also.

Zulily just sent me an email telling me that “this one’s on them” and I had free shipping til midnight. So that’s why I caved and purchased 😁

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
If I buy Brunhilda, it’s gotta be the wall head display, because I learned my lesson with the Celeste doll I bought last year from Grandinroad! I have nowhere to display her that will be out of cat’s reach. Too many “tasty” things on her 😂

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I forgot to mention in case anyone else was interested in these, when I was looking at other sites for those oddities frames, I discovered that they have kickstands on the back. Zulily just says “ready to hang” with no mention of this, so I thought that was nice. I’m not sure if I will hang or display on a table, but at least I have the option!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
9 Participants
grandma lise
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing