Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The plan is to do Karla the Witch from Dark Souls 3 for Halloween this year. I had better get started because I have to order the boots from the UK, make the skirt out of silk (which is the only way to make it move the way it does in game), hand paint dye on the skirt, and make the leather hat which is going to be the biggest challenge.

Karla_(2).jpg
Karla_Set_Rybe.jpg

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not entirely happy with it but it will have to do. Might have to make some changes before I wear it to Gencon. Just have to finish the boots and sleeves now.

RobeWIP.png

Problems: 1) The cape is the wrong color. it is too red. 2) The shirt is too long and the jaggies too shallow. 3) I think I need one more layer on the bottom and maybe an underskirt to make it flair out. 4) The innermost scarf is too thick.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Karla1.jpg

The Halloween version!

Will make corrections and upgrades and get full bore cosplay pix eventually. Maybe Gencon.

Other than the wig being itchy, as they all are, and the leather witch hate weighing 500 pounds, and it being a little warm around the neck, this is actually quite comfortable. Yay for using natural materials! Poly can suck it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts