Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
The big rolls are about $75 to $80 each from wholesale landscape supply sellers. How much do you need? I have access to it in Columbus Ohio.

·
Psychomaniac
623 Posts
I found most of our local landscape supply places had it for $70 or so per roll (4' x 250'). One had it for $55. I was all set to buy a roll and my wife vetoed it. She though the netting was too open and after looking a second time I agree. The stuff from Big Lots and Spirit is a much closer knit and square rather than rectangular openings.

Someone on Haunt Forum gave me a tip on natural burlap cloth from Amazon...

It was inexpensive and can be dyed or stained as desired. I should get mine of Friday and I can post more details then if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I found most of our local landscape supply places had it for $70 or so per roll (4' x 250'). One had it for $55. I was all set to buy a roll and my wife vetoed it. She though the netting was too open and after looking a second time I agree. The stuff from Big Lots and Spirit is a much closer knit and square rather than rectangular openings.

Amazon.com: BURLAP 40 IN X 100 FT PLAIN ROLL: Everything Else

It was inexpensive and can be dyed or stained as desired. I should get mine of Friday and I can post more details then if anyone is interested.
Took your advice ordered a roll of the burlap. Got it today, works awesome for doing windows

·
Registered
234 Posts

Amazon.com: BURLAP 40 IN X 100 FT PLAIN ROLL: Everything Else

Nice find!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dang! I forgot about this thread. I put the burlap up all around my porch to cover the walls and door. It looks much better. I put it up as is but I think I'm going to dye it after I take it down for next year.
Hey you took my idea....lol. Kinda what I am doing I will try to post pictures later. You still cant beat the price for this stuff. Thanks again Racer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts