Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Just testing out how a sound file shows in the post. Please ignore. I might use this thread here and there to test drive posting features if ya'll (Texas lingo) don't mind.
I'm totally ignoring the post... really. I didn't even listen to the sound. (But it does sound very, very creepy. Just the way I think a foundry for ghosts would sound like... not that I heard it.)

The sound file loaded in such a fashion does have the disadvantage of not being easily downloaded if you were hoping to share it along the way.

·
Hauntless
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm totally ignoring the post... really. I didn't even listen to the sound. (But it does sound very, very creepy. Just the way I think a foundry for ghosts would sound like... not that I heard it.)

The sound file loaded in such a fashion does have the disadvantage of not being easily downloaded if you were hoping to share it along the way.
Thanks for that info. I didn't need it to be downloaded - just wanted people to hear what I was trying to describe in the Seven Layers of Scare tutorial.
If I did need someone to be able to download a sound file... is there an easy way to do it here or just do it the old-fashioned way (through email)?

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have a program that will download any sound made on my computer, so it wasn't an issue for me if I had craved to hear it for hours at a time. I was just thinking of what others might hope to do. Probably the easiest thing to do is create a sound file and post it on YouTube, where downloading things is very easily done. But I'm not really suggesting any of that as it would imply I was paying attention to what you posted instead of ignoring it. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts