Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While doing what I like to do a lot of, looking at ways to build things, I came across this forum, and am I ever glad I did!

The name's Brett Landon, but I go by Crash. I've been working in Composites for the last 15 years, and over the last couple years my spectrum has broadened to include airbrush work on cars and motorcycles, and building cool stuff.

I have a 2 year old boy, who is of course the best darn young one in the world! All father's believe that, right? :)

Anyway, I absolutely LOVE Halloween. Like most people here, it is my favorite holiday of the year. I do not like cheap, store bought Halloween props, and have seen some really great things people have done on their own, but never really knew how they did it, which is why I research it out. Hence, I found this forum and I am very excited to spend all of my money, which I do not have by the way, on making cool props for Spook Day.

See y'all on the boards!

Crash

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
you're always welcomed to crash here, you sound like our kind of people. welcome aboard

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Crash, welcome.... you have definitely come to the right place for ideas and inspiration on making your own props - this place is full of the goods! :D

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Just saying welcome before I die,, or get shot,, or get shanked ( if u were in the joint, you know what that means)........

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi Crash.
You've certainly "crashed" on the right site if you want inspiration for halloween props to build.
We love sharing ideas here, and we'd love to see some pics of your work!

Welcome to the nut house.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hi Crash & welcome to the family:) There's enough here to learn and help keep you inspired all year around, and if that isn't enough we definitely have the most wonderful family of spooky spirits that roam here to assist you in keeping your Halloween spirit alive 24hrs a day. So glad you joined us!:)

Airbrushing Cars & Bikes eh, hmmm, we'll have to chat sometime:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow, I don't think I've had this kind of response on other forums. Thanks for all the welcomes, folks!

I've already learned a few things while browsing the forums, mainly about skeletons, which I have always wanted to do realistic, rotting corpses, and bam! I've found what I need to know. This is great!

As for cars and bikes, I just finished doing True Fire on a '64 Chevelle Mailibu, that will be in a car show in May. The guy I did it for has had so many people stop by while driving through the neighborhood, I can't wait to see what people say at the show.

Crash

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
There are other forums? Why in the Hell am I on this one ?, SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YA!!!! Just kidding

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish I had a bunch of stuff to show off now, but since I'm new to the self-made Halloween props and such, I don't have pics yet. However, that will all change this year!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts