Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a "spider victim" on sale for 14.99 a "severed hand and foot" they had on sale 2 for 10, "Bag of Bones - 12 count" for 5.19 (was 10) and a "Caged Skeleton" for 5.19 (was 10). Now mind you my home town is Keller Tx and I am in Minnesota on business til Friday. The airlines are gonna freak when they x-ray my luggage. I plan on seeing if a Big Lots or Dollar General is somewhere near me as well. My luck I'll need another suit case that'll end up full of props and body parts.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TSA is gonna be like "excuse me sir come with me"

·
Registered
133 Posts
Haha, well that could be a good and a bad thing that you'll need to get a new suitcase! Bad that you'll have to pay that pesky check fee for the airline, but good because you got some sweet deals on what sounds like some pretty cool stuff! :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
I got the bag of bones and the caged skeleton on clearance, too! I got a striking snake on clearance for $10. I also picked up one of the ghouls they had hanging up and one of the big jack-o-lanterns that were on sale for $14.99/ea this week. :D

·
Registered
625 Posts

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Just went to Walgreens tonight and was pleasantly surprised with the nice stuff they had. I saw some real nice charlie brown window clings i want to go back for 2 sheets for only $3. They had some other nice stuff i want to get for my annual halloween party.

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
I picked up a "spider victim" on sale for 14.99 a "severed hand and foot" they had on sale 2 for 10, "Bag of Bones - 12 count" for 5.19 (was 10) and a "Caged Skeleton" for 5.19 (was 10). Now mind you my home town is Keller Tx and I am in Minnesota on business til Friday. The airlines are gonna freak when they x-ray my luggage. I plan on seeing if a Big Lots or Dollar General is somewhere near me as well. My luck I'll need another suit case that'll end up full of props and body parts.....

....TSA is gonna be like "excuse me sir come with me"

ROTFLOL. Thank goodness I haven't started eating dinner yet. I think guns may be drawn on you after you pass through the x-ray machine. Seriously though as someone else mentioned, if you need to check another bag you'd be better off shipping the stuff parcel post to your house. They are charging an arm and a leg these days. Hey, maybe you could pay them with one of yours from the suitcase!!! haha

Thanks for the reminder about the Walgreens sale. I had seen it in our Friday paper but forgot about it until your post. I bought my giant hanging vampire bat there and thought they had some nice stuff this year. Time for another look.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Oh me too I bought 4 of those giant vampire bats, I wonder if they went on sale. Im going to have to go take a look now:)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Luckily I have to bring back a piece of equipment to our home office so I will use the "dead" spaces in the box to pack the stuff into. So the extra fees from the airline are picked up by my company.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,643 Posts
I stopped today and got the last latex vampire bat (the brown ones with the nice detail). It was only 8 bucks compared to 15 at Spirit and Party City. I'll have to check out another store as I'd like to get a couple more of these to bring my bat colony up to 9!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts