Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wonderful, loving wife just gave me a surprise of a lifetime.

NO not that...we aren't expecting. LOL

She has just booked us a vacation to Universal Studios Florida for the first week in October. And she bought us the RIP tour package. We get a behind the scenes tour of all of the Haunted House and goings on during out stay. I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun! I plan on taking LOTS of photos so check back here for the updates.

I could just kiss her! In fact I think I will :)

~Cheers!!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
How exciting! What a great trip! In a way, it will be a present for everyone who reads this forum, because I know I'm really gonna look forward to those photos you take! So thank your wife from me too! Tee-hee! :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
i live in florida and went to halloween horror nights at universal ONCE. its great, but VERY expensive for 1 night of fun. hundreds of dollars for tickets and the "speed passes". They are barely a speed pass at all because everyone and their mother buys the speed pass so its actually faster if you dont buy the speed pass. in 6 hrs we only got to half of the haunted houses because the line ups were HUGE for each house. I wont ever go back. not worth the money IMO. awesome effects and they do a great job, just wish it didnt cost more than a mortgage payment to go especially if you have a large family. your easy into over $1000 for 1 night if you have a large family and no thats with no hotel.

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts
I'm jealous! Have a spook'tacular time :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
My wife and I go every yr to Horror Nights, piece of advise : get the speed pass if not you will be spending at least 90 minutes on line just waiting :(, is the best investment

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all very much for your advice. We've got the speed passes, and one of our nights there we've got tickets for the RIP behind the scenes tour! This is going to be a GREAT vacation.

·
Registered
454 Posts
YOU SON-OF-A-BTICH!!
I say that out of jealousy. Good for you man; enjoy it!
POST PICS AND VIDS!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hi

What a great surprise! I live in the UK and we visited Florida Universal Studios last year when the Zombie thing was on. However, when we got to the door my teenage Daughter completely freaked out and was too scared to go in so I didn't get to go in to the Zombie night:( The guys at Universal were really good about it, and let us swap the tickets and come back to use them in the normal park through the day, but I was gutted! So if you have room in the case for one more, I will gladly come with you! Be sure to post loads of pics, have a great time!:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts