Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
i just finished my prop. It is a cheap blucky skeleton. I also bought a battle axe and i attached a motor similar to windshield wiper motor to it. This makes it look like it is swinging the battle axe to the ground. Im going to make a dummy and put it below it so it looks like the dummy is being chopped up.
(i would add pics but i dont know how) It is actually really cool. Im also going to buy "great stuff" and make guts and put it on the end of the battle axe.

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,745 Posts
hi guys,
i just finished my prop. It is a cheap blucky skeleton. I also bought a battle axe and i attached a motor similar to windshield wiper motor to it. This makes it look like it is swinging the battle axe to the ground. Im going to make a dummy and put it below it so it looks like the dummy is being chopped up.
(i would add pics but i dont know how) It is actually really cool. Im also going to buy "great stuff" and make guts and put it on the end of the battle axe.
Terra was actually nice enough to put together a tutroial on posting pictures. This may help you out. :)

http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/73984-posting-pictures-help.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts