Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

I stumbled across the forum by accident and thought it looked like my kind of place. I'm a competition costumer, historical re-enactor, and a lifelong Halloween fan. I work for two haunted attractions, one near my home in NH, and one in PA. (Yeah, it's a bit of a commute.)

I'm looking forward to exploring the forum. I've already seen several great ideas for costumes and props, and I've barely started looking! Can't wait to really start checking things out!!

I read the rules, and I believe that it's okay to post websites for haunted attractions, as long as I don't post forums or chat lists. Is that correct? I'd love to share the two haunts where I work, but I don't want to step on any toes my first day here. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooh, that is nice! The prop that brought me here was a horse-drawn hearse. I was just looking for ideas, and there it was! Now I'm already making all kinds of plans for something similar. Her design was brilliant!

I think I'm going to like it here... :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hi Necrotia, and welcome to our spooky little home. Glad you decided to join us. As you'll see there are many fantastic threads to explore and many talented spirits that roam here that are more then willing to offer all kinds of Wicked ideas. Look forward to geting to know you better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts