Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for awhile, haven't participated till now.

My 'hood doesn't really bother with Halloween, which sucks, but we've found our nitch in going to campgrounds and setting up for a weekend. TONS of kids visited our site this year and parents even commented we should've at least placed in the site contest, but the three winners sites looked like Spirit sponsored them.

Well here's to this board and hoping I can contribute half as much as I've learned.

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
Welcome back.... yes, pictures would be great! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I have a few on my phone, and the future miss' has alot more then me. I'll see what I can get on here.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
couldn't figure out the adding text part or rotating them, but theres a few I had. I didn't get any shots of the full setup though.My boy def had fun with seeing everyone dressed up and was full of smiles the whole weekend (at only 5 months). So hopefully he follows ater Dad with a love for cars and Halloween.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome. I love the truck with the "steam" comimng out of the engine--very inventive--will definatly use that in a "stranded victum" set up one year.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We've set him up before but in one of my work uniforms, but the miss' came up with "you have 2 fog machines but only using one, why not..." and there you have it. Took a few minutes to figure out where to put the machine so it would come up around the engine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I didn't even realize campgrounds did Halloween stuff! Might be because I live in Vermont, where only the really hardcore campers (and hunters) hit the woods in the cold that defines our nighttime weather. That is awesome!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know that Hershey Park's campground in PA does, we went the previous 2 years, but they aren't very organized, and last year they weren't going to allow trick or treating. The campers changed that though. This year we went to Frontier Town just outside of Ocean City here in MD and really enjoyed ourselves. Went through 2 huge bags of candy and 4 cases of huggies, plus the the little trinkets we had. we let the kids decide what they wanted. We had to have had a good 300 kids come by our site. which compared to the 5-10 kids tops in my neighborhood.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
image.jpg image.jpg
Didn't know whether I should start a new thread or not but here's my son (1 yr 3 mo) helping me out with our version of Kieth C's ticket booth.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts