Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this great lil box for 50 cents yesterday.It gave me an idea and it came together rather quickly.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I got this great lil box for 50 cents yesterday.It gave me an idea and it came together rather quickly.
very cool.
Could you tell me a little more about it's workings?
I want to do something along the same lines, any help would be great, I'm working on a shoe string budget now LOL.

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty simple.I set in a block of wood under wiper motor for support and used a large hose clamp to hold the motor to the side of the box.Clamp goes thru 2 holes near motor and then around motor.An aluminum arm on shaft of motor held on by the nut,loctite and epoxy.I put a bearing I had around from a dual action sander and it works very well at the end of the arm to push on the box lid.Skelly is a LIL walmart one.I cut him up,put a screw thru lid and into skull,hands were cut off body,screwed to edge of box and just rest on his shoulders.I used some hot glue to help keep stuff still.All run off a small battery charger and light is from a cheapo plastic pumpkin i had around.Sorry I aint that good at explaining how I do things but I will try to answer any questions you have.

Should I grab some pics of guts?

·
Zombie Hunter
20,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is 2 shots of the guts.First one is arm and motor second is battery charger inside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts