Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from my local $.99 Cents Only store and they have all 4 flavors of Jones Halloween Sodas. Gruesome Grape, Buried Pomegranate, Candy Corn, and Lemon Drop.

The pomegranate is my favorite, but at .99 for a 4 pack (mini cans) you can't beat it!

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,185 Posts
wow, i forgot jones soda did holiday themed stuff... silly me.

thanks for the info
i'm gonna be on the look out for them now ;)

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Never had them, only known about them for 2 years and not been back to the states in october since. And they don't sell them here.

Have seen enough friends show them tho, they look cool but apparently taste like crap.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Never had them, only known about them for 2 years and not been back to the states in october since. And they don't sell them here.

Have seen enough friends show them tho, they look cool but apparently taste like crap.
yeah your friends were not kidding, the Halloween Jones soda tastes like butt... BUT they do look cool.. haha

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,012 Posts
I could hurl just thinking about turkey & gravy flavored soda ! The grape & lemon H'ween flavors are really good though, but it's not like those are anything new. The candy corn flavor (IMO) was just gross.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Those aren't the flavors I saw. I picked up Blood Orange, Dread Apple and Monster Mojito. There was a 4th but the bottles had creepy clowns on it and clowns creep me out too much so I didn't buy that flavor.

·
Vicious Dog Wrangler
1,012 Posts
I think the grape/lemon/candy corn were last years flavors, they must change them every year. Blood orange sounds tasty, Monster Mojito would be good if it's anything like a REAL mojito...I can't imagine what Dread Apple is going to taste like.

·
Registered
266 Posts
These sodas really do taste like crap.The ones I've tried anyway. I think it was spiced cider,candy corn & can't remember the other one. I threw them out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts