Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,492 Posts
That was so much fun to watch! Great detail and your scare actors rocked it! The exit interviews were hilarious! Excellent work!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone! Happy New Year to you guys also! Jack Skeleton I am very happy the weather cooperated this year! I think I was going to go a little crazy if we had another State of Emergency. Actually not only was it not windy, but it was warm!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Really enjoyed the video. Great group of actors and your sets looked terrific and seemed to go on forever. Where did you set everything up? One of my favorite parts of the video was the ring around the rosey girls and the way all the kids wanted to share their experience. NICE JOB!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Really enjoyed the video. Great group of actors and your sets looked terrific and seemed to go on forever. Where did you set everything up? One of my favorite parts of the video was the ring around the rosey girls and the way all the kids wanted to share their experience. NICE JOB!
Thanks! I set everything up in my yard. I usually start the last week of September and finish right into Halloween. It is a lot of work, but I really enjoy it. This year I will be taking a break because most of my haunt walls have rotted. I don't have the funds to buy new haunt walls, so hopefully I will get some fence panels that someone will be replacing. I also can use a break this year because the building and take down is really taking a toll on me. I will have a display for 2014.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts