Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Im a member of the Hauntforum for about 10 months and I thought I would check out the Halloweenforum when someone posted a thread on it. I love Halloween and making Halloween props. I noticed familiar members from the other forum and members that I haven't had the opportunity to see Halloween props from. I've been checking out this site for the last couple of weeks and I really like it! The members seem really cool and I look forward to getting new ideas and information. :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Joiseygal.
I only haunt this forum I'm afraid. I have a hard enough time keeping up with what's going on around here..I couldn't possibly handle another forum without my brain leaking out of my ears.

Hope you enjoy yourself here on Halloween forum.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
Greetings Joiseygal.
I only haunt this forum I'm afraid. I have a hard enough time keeping up with what's going on around here..I couldn't possibly handle another forum without my brain leaking out of my ears.

Hope you enjoy yourself here on Halloween forum.

I second that thought. I would have ZERO time for making props if I spent even more time on ANOTHER forum. Hope you enjoy it here!!!! Welcome.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep I find myself checking the forum often, but it also gets me motivated in making a prop. Since I have been on the Hauntforum I've made more props in 10 months than I have in the last five years. Just the idea of saving money and getting the prop especially how you want it is the best feeling! Also I never enjoyed garage sales and looking on the curb for free stuff like I do now. :)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome,
i second baron and yard, i find this forum so time consuming, i don't have time to do it all here. many times i wrap it up on a sleepy eye knowing there were a lot of threads with headings i would have liked to check out. oh well, there's always tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts