Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.amazon.com/John-Animated...423544&sr=8-2&keywords=john+doe+animated+prop

Got this for this years haunted garage. Overall I iked it and as of now recommend it. It is not necessarily scary in a shocking type of way, but added a nice creep factor to the haunted garage.

This prop gives the appearance of a dead guy under a sheet that slowly sits up when someone is near. It is sound activated. Sometimes it activated when there was no noticible noise , and a few times it did not go off when there were tot's in the area. But a quick whack of my fake meat cleaver on a table always set it off if needed.

It did the job for me and gave my setup an extra level of creepiness. Not sure about its durability, but it did the job last night.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I bought this prop a couple of years ago and it added to the scene it was in. I thought it had a button that would make it work continuously. I know I left it in a hallway scene w/ a mad doctor and it scared the hell out of people when they were standing there and he would just sit up. Good screams!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts