Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Blue Pill? or Red Pill?
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are both avail for $5.99/yard. They are 30% off right now. I know closer to Halloween they put the hallow fabrics at 50% off. Just an FYI for those of you that need alot of this stuff in other colors than white at the dollar tree. The creepy cloth is a looser weave and the thread is thicker - which is what I need.

Also they had skeleton head and hands for $29.99 - but there is a 40% off coupon on their website. The reason I like it - the jaws of the head open. The head is similar to Costco skellies. Looks nice.

·
Registered
229 Posts
If you just need white Walmart has cheesecloth in the craft dept. I picked up some today and I think it was $5 or $6 for a 6 yard package. I suppose one could also dye it if they wanted another color. I have seen people soak it in tea also.

·
Halloween Nut
2,942 Posts
Matrix, I bought the remaining grey on a bolt last year at Christmas time. I used it as tissue for my exchange gift for my haunters group exchange. I have used the remainder as mummy wrappings in specimen jars. There are so many uses. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts