Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Joanna here had a few things out I snagged this skull today was 50.00 but they had a 60 percent off coupon so got it for 20.00 very pleased
Great Skull! I saw on their website some new items. Liked the signs not necessarily the $39.99 price tag but the right coupon could change that. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
891 Posts
you guys are right he is massive and here is the inside he could totally be used for a candy bowl
It looks sort of like a planter to me. I would be so tempted to put it outside filled with dead grass and black flowers. But then I would have to waterproof it all first, and drill a hole that might shatter the whole thing. So, I'm going to try to behave and not visit the local JoAnne's until after Halloween. :)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks sort of like a planter to me. I would be so tempted to put it outside filled with dead grass and black flowers. But then I would have to waterproof it all first, and drill a hole that might shatter the whole thing. So, I'm going to try to behave and not visit the local JoAnne's until after Halloween. :)

This is what i did with mine

·
Registered
891 Posts
Some new fabrics online...unfortunately there are several that I like
New stuff
OH DEAR... I had to stop after the second page, and I don't even sew. I kept thinking how great some of the fabrics would look as wall papers, or cut up into little monsters. I can do amazing stuff with fabric and a glue gun. hahaha.

But the budget won't let me look at that stuff too long or other projects will suffer. :)

Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Speaking of fabric, does anyone know if Joanne or anyone else carry’s that satin draped or pleated fabric that you’d find inside of a coffin? I’m trying to find it at a decent price but can’t seem to find it anywhere.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I saw some cute garden flag posts there today. One had a skull and his hand but I couldn't figure out how a flag would go on it! All the flags I own slide down the top pole but this one had the skull hand pointing down and is too big for that part of the flag to go over

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was in Joanne's today and they had a lot of fall/pumpkin stuff out and one little section of Halloween. I saw the skull SakiGirl got and I also immediately thought planter! I thought a lot of the signs they have this year were pretty cool but they were too expensive for me.
Ya there prices are crazy wuth out a cupin. Mine still has not put more out but now they have thrown up 30 percent off halloween so could not use a cupon on them dang it would have boughtva second skull with thev60 percent off cupon yesterday

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was in Joanne's today and they had a lot of fall/pumpkin stuff out and one little section of Halloween. I saw the skull SakiGirl got and I also immediately thought planter! I thought a lot of the signs they have this year were pretty cool but they were too expensive for me.
Mine has nothing. Just went to find a skull for a project. Nada 😩

1 - 20 of 62 Posts