Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
"and if anyone can tell me how to fix the video to not be sideways..."

I think Windows Movie Maker has a rotate function....
My laptop won't let me open right it right now....Windows is having "issues"...

You could just turn your monitor on it's side:)

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
I liked what you did to him but when I played the video I really liked him. That bear's got moves! I don't recall seeing him when I was in the store last week buying Funkins. How much was he regularly? You mentioned you got him for 40% off, was that with a coupon or was he on sale?

I could see him used in a playpen with the demon and zombie babies or perhaps on a more ghastly note, skinned and repurposed into something else....his mouth movement is really nice. How is he activated?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments.

The price was $30 - on sale at 40% off so it came down to $17 something (yea, normally still to high but I knew this would be a great toy to modify).

It has a "press here" button which is covered by the spider on the foot.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,612 Posts
omg that is sooo cute! Im gonna head to my joannes next chance I get :) I love the mods you did to him and yes he def has some nice moves!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated the bear...just didn't care for the different themes going on (mummy, vampire teeth, snake, spider, chopped off head). So Bearly A. Live became Teddy Krueger. The mummy dressing was marked with red and black markers, the hat was in the dog section of Walmart. Teddy's glove is his paw colored with marker and plastic toothpicks colored with silver marker and hot glued into the paw. Kept the chopped off head and changed the tombstone. He still sings and moves...I may cut him open in the back to see if I can make the right paw go up and down when he moves...but for now, these are all the changes I wanted to do this year. And I have to update my will to make sure this goes to my grown up son when I die.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts