Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went in a couple days ago to buy some fabric. Their main display shelves are filled with normal Autumn themed items. I was about to leave when I saw some salt and pepper shakers on an end-cap then discovered that a majority of their Halloween items were out on the aisles behind the Autumn displays :D I took as many pictures as I could, they have SO much this year. now all of it was set up, yet. Also accidentally took a photo of a woman shopping... :eek: She probably thought I was nuts...

IMG_6528.jpg
IMG_6529.jpg
IMG_6530.jpg
IMG_6531.jpg
IMG_6532.jpg
IMG_6533.jpg
IMG_6534.jpg

Martha Stewart section had yet to be stocked. Lots of dish towels and kitchen items. All of their Halloween fabric has been out for a couple months now. Can't wait to go back! They always have great coupons on their app.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I went Friday and was really pleased with their Halloween stuff. Seems like way more than usual and not just the cutesy country-ish stuff they've had in the past. I'll probably go back this week and use my 60% off coupon. Love the kitchen things - I am a holiday kitchen junkie!

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
im surprised they let you take pictures. last time i was in a joanns one of the rude staff members told me no photos were allowed when i was trying to take a photo of some yarn to send to a friend to see if it was the color she wanted for a project i was working on for her. peed me off so i havent been back into a joanns since. though i did complain to their fb department (lol) and the admin of the fb page did side with me on the matter. so maybe ill give a different joanns a shot and screw the one in salina.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im surprised they let you take pictures. last time i was in a joanns one of the rude staff members told me no photos were allowed when i was trying to take a photo of some yarn to send to a friend to see if it was the color she wanted for a project i was working on for her. peed me off so i havent been back into a joanns since. though i did complain to their fb department (lol) and the admin of the fb page did side with me on the matter. so maybe ill give a different joanns a shot and screw the one in salina.
Salina KS? I went to the east Wichita one ;) I've never had a problem like that before, They're always very nice and helpful.

·
Registered
423 Posts
wow that is too bad! Not sure if you just got a rude person or what. I can not imagine them dictating what you can take photos of. Goodness I have snapped tons of pics over the years. Some of my best creations come from something I have seen at stores and thought I could make that better and cheaper!

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
Salina KS? I went to the east Wichita one ;) I've never had a problem like that before, They're always very nice and helpful.
yup, thats the one. i go to wichita enough but usually hang around the rock road area since i go for doctors visits and thats where my doctors office is. there is one next to wichita inn north, i just havent been in yet.

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
wow that is too bad! Not sure if you just got a rude person or what. I can not imagine them dictating what you can take photos of. Goodness I have snapped tons of pics over the years. Some of my best creations come from something I have seen at stores and thought I could make that better and cheaper!
yea i'd never heard of a craft store not allowing photos to be taken because when you work on projects for people, its nice to be able to send them photos to see if it was what they wanted.

·
Registered
13,763 Posts
yea i'd never heard of a craft store not allowing photos to be taken because when you work on projects for people, its nice to be able to send them photos to see if it was what they wanted.
I remember seeing an actual sign posted in Michaels where I'm at that said something to the effect of no photos of the floral arrangements. That is a design service they do so I can understand that.

·
Queen of Halloween
4,246 Posts
Ooooo I'm lovin' what looks like an owl sign! And the owl dish towels! Can ya tell I love owls? ;) Thanks for the pix!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts