Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to JoAnn’s today to get the Casa Chiffon (Platinum) to use for AtmosFear hololusion. I saw a YouTube video where this was rated the best fabric for this use. Found out it was on sale for $4.99 a yard this weekend but it has been discontinued. I had the manager call around and finally found some in Ohio. Anyone who is thinking about buying some will need to hurry.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Grey Lilac, Alloy, Silver Lining, Plum Kitten, Eggnog, Nouvelle Peach. Despite the names, based on the pictures on JoAnn's website, any of these would work. Don't get too hung up on finding the PERFECT color. What you want is a medium shade of gray. Hollusion material from AtmosFX is significantly darker than Platinum chiffon, but they both work great.

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
I went to JoAnn’s today to get the Casa Chiffon (Platinum) to use for AtmosFear hololusion. I saw a YouTube video where this was rated the best fabric for this use. Found out it was on sale for $4.99 a yard this weekend but it has been discontinued. I had the manager call around and finally found some in Ohio. Anyone who is thinking about buying some will need to hurry.
Thanks for posting this. I was looking the other day for projection material for hololusion effect and found your thread. Two months late but...luck on my side in that I found 3 yards of it at my local store and another 5 or so at another store in State, being sent to my store now. I have 3 Party City bridal arches (55 inches wide x 8 feet high--the fabric being 63 inches wide) that would probably make great frames to support it and this should do the trick I think. My sale price here in California was 6.99 on sale from 9.99 but glad to get something that people feel works well and not have to experiment with other material.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts