Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Jimmy's 2017 build..... (Now with working pictures)

Hi guys,
Please be gentle with me it's my first build thread and TBH my first full year of building stuff instead of buying. It's been a nice learning curve and hopefully I'll get better as years go on.
many of the materials I've never worked with before so it's been trial and error and lots of YouTube and research.
So far this year I've made:

A fog chiller froma cool box.

Witches bubbling cauldron with lit fire beneath it (thanks to Oak Lane Cemetery for the inspirations for the fire),

IMG_9106 (2).JPG

IMG_9165.JPG

IMG_9166.JPG

A few new Tombstones,
(First time ever working with polystyrene)

IMG_9207.JPG

IMG_9247.JPG

A sarcophagus tomb (small as I don't have a massive garden)

IMG_9313.JPG

IMG_9316.JPG

A victims cage lit from the inside

IMG_9405.JPG

IMG_9408.JPG

Jazzed up two bought Ghost Witches

IMG_9576.JPG

Two graveyard gate columns

IMG_9676.JPG

IMG_9679.JPG

and some whimsical Skeletal fairies.

IMG_9683.JPG

The fence is metal and bought in sections which actually worked out cheaper than making one here in the UK , plus it can stay out all year and is move-able.

IMG_9368.JPG

Sorry if the pics are too big, I've resized them smaller than the originals, hopefully they're ok and the builds themselves are ok too.

Thanks
Jimmy

·
Registered
628 Posts
Breunor
In order to post your pics from PB to a third party you now have to pay a substantial fee That's why your photos can't be seen..

·
Registered
476 Posts
Took a look at your gallery, nice work! everything looks great!

Dang photo bucket! such a shame they went and ruined there service.

·
Registered
476 Posts
You can upload them here to an Album and then post them in a thread. they come out pretty small but it works. i have to go back to my older posts and fix them this way now.

If you go to your profile scroll down a bit and not to far from your profile pic on the left it will say album, click on more and you should be able to create a new album and upload pics there.

i was able to see your photobucket album and everything does look great. couldn't click on them for some reason even though it's still on there site. :D

·
Registered
476 Posts
yup! looking good now. did u get the torches on ebay? i've seen some on there that look similar that i want to put on my faux walls but not to sure if they work well.

where did you get the skelington in the cage? don't think i've seen that one before.

Again, super nice work!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys.

Yeah the torches are off ebay, got them in a deal of 4 for £5.99 earlier in the year.
They work nice but buzz a little due to the fan in them.
The Skeleton was from eBay too. It's more of a child size being about 42" in height, perfect for the cage I built which will go with my witches.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, it's just white foam under all that paint, and modular for easy storage. Never worked with white foam before especially something on the larger scale.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts