Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Halloween, I'm dressing up as Jerry Garcia circa 1970. So I should look something like this:

But I'm having trouble finding a good wig/beard. Most of the stuff I've found are either long, straight hippie-type hair or ridiculous looking afros. Nothing that really looks like Jerry. Any ideas where I can find a wig to look like that?

I'd really appreciate any help I can get with this. Thanks!

·
Registered
519 Posts
You might have to style & cut one of the ones they have in the store. I know ,that's all I've seen. Don't forget he was missing a finger or part of one. I'll see if I can find anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any thoughts? I really value your opinions guys. Please take just a moment to look them over and tell me what you think. I will be forever Grateful :)

·
>^..^<
797 Posts
I would go with the Chong wig and then fluff it up a little, as long as the bandanna is not attached. Actually, the bottom right one from Halloween Fantasy that BooBoo found is good too - the beard is probably better on that. You could darken it a bit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks talkingcatblues! The website of the first link seems to be having issues right now. I'm not sure how long that's been going on or if you got to see it, but hopefully it will be up and running soon. Does anyone else have any thoughts?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts