Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my high school does a news show that's incredebly bland, and I pitched an idea. we usually tape the day before, but anyway, on the 30th, I'm bringing my halloween decorations (my personal favorites) and I'm going to dress up as jason voorhees. the anchors were going to start as usual, then the lights come out, the camera turns to me and then back to the anchors, with them screaming. I'll walk up behind them and point to the camera as if to continue as if I'm not here. I would do it with michael myers, but I can't find the mask yet.

I personally thank anyone who reads this all the way through.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, because like I mentioned, the usual show is snores-worthy. besides, the MP teacher loved the idea and put me in charge of this very idea.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I think it's a great idea. I would definitely choose Jason over Michael anyday. In my opinion, the thing for me with Michael is that he's so ordinary. It's like he has a mask from any Halloween decoration store, and is really just a serial killer who reminds of a bank robber. For Jason, I feel at least he has a reason for wearing that mask, and you also feel sorry for him because of what happened to him before.

Has Michael every even taken off his mask. I watched one of those Halloween movies awhile back, and it just wasn't interesting. He's so plain.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I suggested jason because I have the mask (got it at a flea market years ago) and I have a machette I got at k-mart. all I need are the "chh chh chh-haa haa haa" sound effect and possibly voice clips of jason's mom.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh I will. the guy even said I should bring over some of my decorations over to set the mood, (I'm bringing my headdropper skull, my hand in the candy bowl, and my "staw away" haunted rock)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if I can get the tape when it's done, sure, I'll see if I can let you guys see my acting ability at work. (I've been trying to capture jason's movements and trying not to talk)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts