Halloween Forum banner

Jason Fri 13th

Static: 
2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  halloweenpropmaster 
#1 ·
Jason I made for a guy in europe. Please be critical in giving opinions. Thanks Troy

See less See more
#3 ·
Nothing to be critical of Lester. Thats an awesome prop. I am in full agreement with Halloween 71 about the detail on his head. Great job buddy.

It looks to me like an "early version" Jason, right? around the pt3 kinda period? If thats the case, it's just about spot on in my book.

Just a couple of questions..How tall is it and how much does it weigh?. If it's anything near full size it's gonna cost a fortune to ship to your client in Europe! I assume it's collapsible for transportation. also, Is there any facial detail under the mask?

#7 ·
I'm not a jason fan so I don't know alot about him but is the white area inthe back of his head highlight or needs a touch up back there?and ya I'd dirty up his clothes some,they look a little off the rack clean, instead of dirty and bloody.but good job.

#9 ·
white area is just dry skin i guess I had various pics to work with and just made what i saw. He was about 6'3" customer pays the shipping though. He was fairly lite maybey 50 pounds max. Troy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.