Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!

Hi, my name is Bill .... and I'm a Halloween Junkie!

My particular vice is Clowns, and creating Clown-centric scenes that rock the imagination for a lifetime! Well, that's the goal anyway.

I view my haunts as a 3 hour immerse art show ... one that I get to spend a whole year planning, buying, creating, and crafting for!

In addition to Clowns, I love animatroics ... ones I make and ones I buy. I've got no pneumatic or electronic circuit fear.

My haunt space is a 26 x 22 ft space that I begrudgingly convert into a 3 car garage for 11 months of the year.

My street cred is that our neighbors refer to us as "The Adams Family" as we can be seen working on props throughout the year.

The 2014 Halloween theme is the Psycho Clown Factory, where ToTers can learn where Scary Clowns come from and see how they are made.

It is great to be a part of this forum, where others "understand" this obsess.....er... hobby!

I have learned so much from all of you, thank you. Hopefully now I can return the favor.

For the moderators, thank you for making this Forum available..... I've lurked a plenty, and I'm overdue in giving back.

-Jarring

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
That is an absolutely Brilliant idea! Showing the tots how you make the clowns, may just eliminate some unneeded fears and add more real fun and enjoyment for them.
Yesterday afternoon we gave an Historical Tour of The Ravens Grin for a group of Cub Scouts. Then we let them have some normal Ravens Grin Fun in the first room allowing them to push some buttons making things happen.
When you are kind and offering mental stimulating to a child you will never be able to ever measure just how much positive influence such an act has had.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts