Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry about the pics being so big lol . its a mixture of glue ,ground nutmeg , and cinnamon

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I really, really like those. You did a fantastic job. For the aging, do you just mix the spices in the glue till you get the look/consistencey you want, or is there a precise measure of glue to spices?

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,623 Posts
great

I think those are great! I also would like to know the answer to Cinder's question but also how did you get the label on? decoupage or just glue?

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
ooooh now those are very cool!

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is a stupid question i'M sure, but what kind of jars did you use? because I know that by putting candle wax in some glass jars it can cause the jars to break. Also ditto for me on cotic and ciders questions :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow those are awesome!
I would've though that candles in normal glass jars would cause the jars to break.
Did you use a special kind of jar?
And I second wanting to see how the jars look with the candles glowing in them! :)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Dept, these are great,I love your work, you make some really cool items. Especially the groundbreakers you made.

About the candles breaking the glass jar question, I imagine the best thing to use in these would be those flickering led tea lights you can buy from ebay.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts