Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting this thread just to give people a heads up to January craft of the month

January – Wreath / Signs:)

this is about being creative and seeing what everyone comes up with its not a contest just to have fun. maybe even doing something you never tried before share ideas post up in progress or finished projects this will be fun.

here is the list of up coming months

February- Victorian / Vampires

March – Ravens, Crows, Owls vultures
April – Fortune teller / Gypsy
May – Halloween Terrarium
June – Spooky forest tree / Ghost
July – Oddity exhibit/ lab specimen
August – Graveyard/ tombstone
Sept - Scarecrow
Oct- Coffin/ Skeleton

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure if I will get to do this one since just moved depends on how fast I get my place together but look forward to seeing what people do

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
I do believe I'll jump back in on craft of the month. I need to make a Sanderson Sisters cottage sign. The only one I've been able to do was steampunk and I didn't get to post the pictures of your bird houses Saki. Everything got packed up in the move

This will be fun and I can get one thing crossed off of my to do list

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
oh cool...im liking this list alot...i just took a visit to an oddity shop in our town, its bigger than the one in nyc...OMG...i went nuts...bought more than i am going to ever admit...hahaha...got tons of ideas, cameras are not allowed in there...i collect some but draw a line to what i collect, some is just too creepy. fun fun list...cant wait to get going on this...some may go to the next reaper victims...yahoo would be ahead.

Starting this thread just to give people a heads up to January craft of the month

January – Wreath / Signs:)

this is about being creative and seeing what everyone comes up with its not a contest just to have fun. maybe even doing something you never tried before share ideas post up in progress or finished projects this will be fun.

here is the list of up coming months

February- Victorian / Vampires

March – Ravens, Crows, Owls vultures
April – Fortune teller / Gypsy
May – Halloween Terrarium
June – Spooky forest tree / Ghost
July – Oddity exhibit/ lab specimen
August – Graveyard/ tombstone
Sept - Scarecrow
Oct- Coffin/ Skeleton

·
Halloween Nut
2,941 Posts
Thank you both. I'm just trying to decide what more if anything to add to the base wreath. this is the first Deco Mesh wreath I have done, and I watched several videos on you tube. I might still add some ribbons before the skeleton I bought for it.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
The wreath is looking really good, goddess. And I like the signs too, booswife. I'm thinking about doing some signs explaining the story behind the island of the dolls, since not a lot of people know it. But I don't want it too long, so I'll have to figure out a way to condense it. And I need the same sign printed in Spanish, since 70% of my tots and their parents are Hispanic. My daughter-in-law can help me with the Spanish. She studied for a semester in Chile. I just need to come up with the story for her to translate.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love the wreath I'm goddess it's looking cool.
Scream can not wait to see your signs I love that episode of ghost adventure on that island

·
Halloween Nut
2,941 Posts
The wreath is looking nice, im the goddess. Snakes would be my suggestion for what else to add.
Silly Rabbit, you know I HATE HATE HATE snakes. Did I mention my dislike for snakes?:confused:

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Yes I am "cheating" ;) Since I do not need to do any signs for this year, I am posting the ones I made for my Fortune teller & Butcher Shops. :D Maybe give some inspiration to others.
0612141409.jpg 0620142043.jpg

1 - 20 of 92 Posts