Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night a Grandmother, some of her kids, and their kids were here, many for the first time.
When everyone was in the wine cellar I was told that the "Father", who was not here last night had come through many years ago , and that he had seen the "Lady In White" (Seemingly a residual spirit here?) float across the room in front of him, then fly up through the 11 by 11 inch vent hole in the middle of the stone-arched ceiling!
Then his wife told all of us that when she had been here before, as she was seated on a bench in the wine cellar, by herself, that a sensation went across her lower back , feeling as if someone ran two fingers across her back!
"I quickly said:"It Wasn't ME!"
Humor intended, since a solid rock wall was behind her.
When the Mount Carroll JCs had their second Haunt, it was in this wine cellar.
One night a young woman complained to our ticket-taker after her tour that "Someone" had kissed her , right upon her lips!
This happened during a few quick seconds when we made the room totally dark.
About 24 years later I was kissed four times across my forehead as I was waking up in a recliner chain.
I was alone in the house, all the lights in the room were "ON", as was the TV.
It was VERY REAL! The last kiss hit my forehead and my eyes were both already "OPEN".. Nobody there! It kinda gets your attention when something like this happens!

Reactions: lilybones

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I don't know if this falls into that category, but you were talking about kisses. A few days after my Dad died my two sisters took my Mom to church and they sat in the same pew as Mom and Dad always had. During services, she felt something on her cheek which she brushed off. My sister was watching her and said there was nothing there. Mom said it felt like a kiss. She figures it was Dad's last kiss, and she felt bad she brushed it away.

She often had contact with "the other side". When she was pregnant with twins, just before delivery, she dreamed her Mother came down a long flight of stairs. She was carrying a baby all bundled up, and a shoe box. She handed both of these to my Mother. When the twins were born, my sister only lived a day. So my Mom only took home one baby, and the other ended up in a box. I guess Grandma was trying to prepare her.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:)^Wow, those are great accounts of the other side. Very comforting to hear. I love the story of your Mom, Scareme, and Gym, who doesn't like to be kissed?:D

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A few years ago we returned from a rare outing just in time to open up. There was a family waiting for us to open, it was Sunday afternoon,and everyone in that Family were all still "dressed up" for Church?
We all began a conversation as we all were walking toward the house . I said (What I say very often) "In my opinion that extreme, nasty (Supernatural) stuff almost never happens except in a movie or a TV show."
The one young woman,maybe in her early 20;s hesitated, then said:"She was at her Grandmother's house all alone, the doors were locked, she was in the Bathroom with the door locked , taking a shower when "Something" scratched her back from her shoulders almost all the way down her back. leaving very deep, red marks!"
I paused,before replying, took a breath and said, "Well. OK. Let's sell you your tickets!" And we all walked up to the house. (Or something like that?)
What could I have said to her? It took me by total surprise on a beautiful sunny day, in the parking lot.
(Could she have gotten scratched before and the shower made the sensation happen "Fresh?" ) I said nothing more about it, she didn't either,they had a fun time going through here...She is a very pretty young woman and she only spoke about this (seems to me) because she was bothered by this incident. She didn't seem to be a person simply seeking attention in the least.

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
When I was fairly little my family and I lived in a house in Monett, MO. This house had a particular reputation so notable that even my young peers knew of it. There are several stories regarding this house, once on the outskirts of town (now incorporated) and one such story is one I got to experience first hand. Summers in southwest Missouri are hot and still, often without even much of a breeze. I was outside playing alone. I didn't feel alone. Several times I looked around only to find no one there. I began to feel tense and scared and looked toward the back porch thinking about going inside. But something by the corner of the house caught my eye. It looked like a shadow had taken physical form and it was standing there staring at me. After a second it turned and ran. Without knowing why I did this I shot to my feet and ran over to the side. I saw it run around the front of the house and I was convinced it was gonna circle around and get me from behind. I ran into the house and locked the doors and ran to the living room where it was safe. I refused to look at the windows for fear it would be staring back. There are more stories with this house but I'll save the rest for later.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A local man was one one child of a large family. His Mother died. There was a knock on their front door, he walked over and looked out the bay window to see who was there?
It was someone wearing a black cape/hood?
As he watched the person turned toward him and what he saw was a skull for a face and head! He would not open that door,even though they kept knocking.
Many years later i asked him if he wanted to see my new costume I had just made? I sent him down the basement stairs as i remained upstairs watching him. He stopped, looked for maybe 10 seconds,came back upstairs. He told me the "Face" on my costume was the Same Face he had seen at their front door that day,on their porch, wanting to be allowed entrance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts