Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow haunt members. Here is the video for my Jacobs ladder. Thanks for everyone who gave me an opinion, and helped me out along the way.. I am excited to get Halloween underway.. Let me know what you guys think of this Jacobs ladder. I built the box. Stained it black and dark walnut. Then I drilled holes for leds which are simply put into eyeball blanks from monsterguts. the covering for them is large washer painted a rust color. I also used a 12000 v neon transformer courtesy of Unorthodox, thanks so much for helping me out. The base is a wood plank, with two copper pipes running vertical to the sky. Sparks fly, and I also added two push led lights to a cool green glass insulators. I built a small shelf inside the box to hold them. All of the dials are real radio knobs. This prop took about 6 months to construct, mostly ebay purchases. lol. Hope you enjoy..i like the way it turned out..

http://youtu.be/q6Su3eZu1dI

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey dave!! Thanks so much, like the way it turned out.. As for schematics, don't really know what to tell ya.. Get a 120 v transformer, at least 10000volts..and if you would like some close up pictures I can maybe post them!! Thanks...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts