Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a parade float last year. The Nightmare Before Christmas figure where crafted from paper clay, PVC plastic, custom clothing and months of time. The 5 singing faces where built out of EMT conduit, wire mesh and LED rope lighting. They run off of LOR controllers. We had custom banners made and the float was a big success for the 99th Alton Halloween parade. Please have a look and feel free to comment on the FB page or on this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/Jacks-Nightmare-1508864339434108/?ref=bookmarks

We need some ideas on a good song for the 100th parade. I don't know how we will top last years entry but we are going to try. We want to come up with a Halloween song that has a good dance beat to it as it will bring the crowd alive. Michael Jackson Ghost is one we are considering but I'm not sure how well it would go over with the younger generation. We will then build a theme around that song. I have several songs programed to the singing faces already but still want to get others opinions. Thanks in advance and feel free to share your thoughts.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you LairMistress. I have added some pics for those of you that don't Facebook.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts