Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN!
Jack -o-Lantern Projection 24 HOUR SALE!

Hello friends!

Halloween is almost here! It's NOT too late to add a couple of my Jack-o-Lantern Projection animations to your collection for this Halloween. If there is one, two, or more animations you want to purchase, I'm running a 24 hour special! Here's all the details.....

ALL my animations will be on sale for ONLY $15 each (reg. $30) for the next 24 HOURS! That's right! If you need just one, two, three, or more to round out your play list for Halloween, you pay only $15 for each one! AND, each purchase is eligible for points in the Jack-o-Lantern Projexun Club!

To take advantage of this sale, send an email to me at [email protected] with the subject "24 Hour Sale"!

As always, you MUST send me the MP3 that goes with the animation you want. I will then edit it into the animation for you as a FREE service. Payment can be made via PayPal.

Sale ends Monday, October 21, 2013 at MIDNIGHT! So get those orders in NOW! DON'T WAIT!

Visit my YouTube Channel to see ALL the animations I have to offer.

To see ALL the purchasing and Jack-o-Lantern Projexun Club details, click here.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Haunting,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
Jack-o-Lantern King
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing