Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Grand WaZoo
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fellow spooksters enclosed are the links to a slide show and still photo’s of the pumpkin head scarecrow static prop, ‘Jack’ that I have put together. In my first post I showed you how I made this scarecrow pumpkin head. In this tutorial I hope I can give you a good idea of how I made his body.

For the slide show follow this link:

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/rebelfederal/P3-Prop/?action=view&current=0770b6a6.pbw

For still photos of the slide show go to this link:

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff314/rebelfederal/P3-Prop/

Hope you enjoyed viewing this project as it has developed.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
WOW, Spookzilla, Jack is a masterpiece!! I loved that slideshow tutorial, it was like a pop-up video on VH-1 or something....be proud of him, that's some great work--how tall is he?

Thanks for putting in the extra effort to show us how you did it!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Great work Spookzilla! I hope I can count on you to be a resource as I finish my project. Even though it might take me the rest of the year if I don't quit getting distracted.

·
Grand WaZoo
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bethene!

Madame Turlock, Focus...... focus...... look into my ghoulish dead eyes and focus, you can finish you will finish your project, you will finish you project. Look into my eyes! LOL! You know anytime I'm here to lend what ever help I can.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
spookzilla, you are creating a masterpiece. maybe i should have put on the travel wish list that i would like just to make it around to see even some of the great works displayed on this forum. wouldn't that be fun?

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Thanks bethene!

Madame Turlock, Focus...... focus...... look into my ghoulish dead eyes and focus, you can finish you will finish your project, you will finish you project. Look into my eyes! LOL! You know anytime I'm here to lend what ever help I can.
You've got me under your spell.....totally focused now.....I can do anything ;)

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Wow...it's amazing! Your spell worked like magic. I was so focused today....I do believe I will finish this project after all. Before you know it I will be posting pictures of my finished project. Thanks, you're the best Spookzilla! :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks GREAT!!!!

I think I have a love..hate issue with the forum...I love seeing all the great props and ideas that everybody has but then I hate them because it adds another project to my todo list DAMN THIS ADULT A.D.D.!!!!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
Looks GREAT!!!!

I think I have a love..hate issue with the forum...I love seeing all the great props and ideas that everybody has but then I hate them because it adds another project to my todo list DAMN THIS ADULT A.D.D.!!!!
It is so true. My list grows longer every time I log on to the forum. This is a place of inspiration for sure ;)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
okay, laurie s., madame t., and cylon, it looks like evil eyes wants to join us on our travels. wouldn't it be fun if we could really get together and travel around to see these haunts. that would be a fun wish list. like a tour or something, rent a bus and just go!

·
Grand WaZoo
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey hallorenescene we all can be “Bozo's on that Buss”! Firesign Theatre early 70’s if your wondering where that came from, http://www.firesigntheatre.com/

But hey I’m all up for some spooky touring! I'm already planning to hit the road this October to Atlanta to check out the nations number one haunted attraction Neitherworld!!! http://www.fearworld.com/ any one wnat to join me and the Spookett?

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Let's do it, hallorenescene!!

Spookzilla, seriously, my husband and I WILL meet up with you and the Mrs. at Netherworld this October...let me know what evening, my friend, and we will BE THERE!!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
About this Discussion
76 Replies
16 Participants
hallorenescene
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing