Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you so much to whoever was my secret reaper! You never said your forum name :) I love everything, especially the bat! It even has little teeth! Thank you again!

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
What is the secret reaper thing? Do you have to join something to take part in it??

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
What is the secret reaper thing? Do you have to join something to take part in it??
The secret reaper is something we do here on the forum. Its basically like Secret Santa. You have to sign up for it to participate. Once you sign up you are assigned a victim and then you are given a date to send your gift out by. There is usually a $20.00 limit not including shipping. Its loads of fun and they do it every year.

Great reaper gift by the way I love the bat and reaper guy:)

·
Registered
797 Posts
So glad you like it Junit! We had so much fun putting it together! My daughter helped me put all the stickers on the box and we sent Dots because I was afraid chocolate might melt! HAPPY HAUNTING!

·
Registered
797 Posts
PS. I thought we weren't supposed to tell who we had yet~ that's why I didn't include my name. Guess it's ok now tho!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
What great looking gifts! Lucky you!! I'll have to look for the 'bat'shaped Dots, very cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts