Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in shock at the cool stuff I recieved today from my Secret Reaper, Happy Scientist!

I host a Halloween party each year and this year's theme is Voodoo on the Bayou...

1. A real alligator head (preserved). I actually screamed when I opened the package (oh, I didn't mention, she wrapped each gift like a little present...it was awesome!). This thing is creepy...and sooooo cool! My dog, Eleanor Rigby (seen below), was going crazy sniffing the box as I was taking things out...once I opened the alligator head, she started whining...I think it must smell good to her... :0)

2. A southern-style seafood cookbook.

3. Real Spanish moss grown from her backyard...she even described how she 'nuked it in the microwave to kill any living things...LOL

4. Photos of graves and trees and even a fountain (with black cat!) from all over the south in really cool rustic frames.

5. Skull garland and skeleton garland.

6. A really lovely hand-written note on stationary she created...and she even decorated the box it arrived in with a Grim Reaper...I'm sure the delivery man was wondering what the heck he had...LOL!

I am so over-the-moon about all of this cool stuff...Thank you so much, Happy Scientist! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now, we should have photos...

I also forgot (how could I!!!) the cool furry rat that was also included...hehehe...

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow thats an awesome gift. I dont know what a secret reaper is...maybe like secret santa I assume. But very cool. There was a lot of thought put into that.

Oh and your dog is so cute :)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Wow, very cool gifts. I love the photos, I'm a huge photography nut but how cool is that alligator head. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, her husband took the photos, she said...

and the alligator head...well, I must admit, I'm kind of afraid to touch it...but I'm so excited to have it...LOL!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we should do a secret reaper every couple of months or so...it would make the period between Halloweens more bearable... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts