Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Planning on doing the classic gothic type haunt. Wife wants to be a vampire. We are doing up the backyard and I'm going to have several tunnels or enclosures for people to walk through. Right now I have been doing most of my planning for the front of the house and other than a rough layout for the back I havnt really gotten anywhere on it.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
A friend and I had a gurney in college and we went to a Halloween party as "surgeon and patient" -- it was great. He had a bulb syringe and tubing with fake blood and, when people looked at his open chest, he would squirt them with blood.

Ah, memories.

If you're setting it up as a prop, the "butcher shop" or "grimey O.R." are always options. Setting the spectical up with an actor is also a great way to go.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
If your wife wants to be a vampire, maybe you could have a victim of vampire bites on the gurnee.

You could set it up at the entrance to your haunt, with a morgue "body" with toe tag on it and have a sign near it saying something like, "if you are dying to enter our haunt, the line starts here..."

If not used for a haunt prop, I'd suggest using it for a halloween party's bar set up or as a buffet table.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Warrant2000 I kinda like that idea.
Had thought about having a person on it and roll them around the neighborhood promoting the haunt. My luck they would probably tip over, fall off and sue. I dont think I'll be doing that one.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just had a thought. Take the backboard out or cut it. lift up the upper body section son the patient would be sitting up. have a fake lower body with the live patients legs on the ground for self propulsion. ehh I dont know if that will work either

1 - 11 of 11 Posts