Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Clarification: Not A Man
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transworld's Haunt Show is this weekend!!!

Lurks in the shadows and I will be attending and we are hoping to meet fellow forum members while we are there.
We will be there Friday, Saturday and maybe Sunday (maybe).

On Saturday we'll probably hang out in the Entry/Lobby of the show around noon (perhaps with an HF sign).

So, who all is going?
And (just a thought here) Is there any way can we identify you?

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Can't make it this year because of the new job but next year if things go good I hope to see you there. Where tickets really exspensive this year? Anyway, have a ton of fun and take lot's and I mean LOT'S of pictures. :)

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Hubby and I will be there. I'll bring the camera and the camcorder and post video and pictures here as soon as I can. Any requests? I'll be taking lots of pictures of the Lights On! Darkness tour and any nifty prop ideas.

Dogman, can't meet-up at noon (we'll be in a seminar). How about another time?

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
Hey H-Rocks, the show is free, but there are certain requirements that must be met to attend. Basically they want proof that you run a business and will be a potential customer. Vendors can also send an invitation to get you in, again as a potential buyer. That's probably the best way to get a badge, just contact a vendor and ask for an invitation.

Terra, I sent you a PM. We can work out something.

Sorry, Hun, I stole yer thread!

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, Hun, I stole yer thread!
S'ok, i figured you'd post in here at some point ;)

So, can we expect to see anyone else? i do recall seeing a thread about people that were going...

(throwing another thought out there) Does anyone have a different meeting place / time that would work better? (never been to St. Louis so i dunno whats there.)

Speak up now or i shall find everyone wearing a forum shirt and stalk them like little prey ani..m...a.... :eek: i mean... ahem... *regains composure*:eek:

i look forward to seeing fellow forum members and sharing tales of halloween's past and dreams of halloween future....
yeah that....
:D

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
It looks like there will be a small internet cafe at the front of the building, (booth 400 I think). The Dogman and I will be at or near there from noon until after 1 on Saturday.

We really look forward to meeting our Halloween Forum friends!

·
Registered
212 Posts
My wife and i are also going, we also have the Darkness lights on tour tickets, we are staying at Renn. right across the street from the show. I went out and bought two 8 gig. chips for my cam. So I also will be taking lots of pics.

·
Join my Doomsday cult!
963 Posts
I know that in the past cameras have been forbidden, although many people have snuck theirs in.

I just finished our Halloween Forum sign... Look for it and us at the internet cafe!

·
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Last post from me here for the weekend (and maybe for the week, Yay! spring break!)

Hoping to see many forum members there! :D

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts
Okay, I'm reporting in. Just got done going through the Lights On! tour of Darkness. The end of it was so fantastic I couldn't wait to tell you all. They hand you a pair of 3-D glasses near the end of the haunt..... You put them on and go into a black light room. This is the best part, the 3-D glasses takes any red/orange paint and it makes it look like it's advancing and the the blue/purple paints looks like it's receding. So the 3-D effect is fantastic! They put the two paints on the floor in a splattered pattern and the orange paint looked like it is hovering a foot above the floor! It was so weird to walk-on. Paints were on clowns and it looked like they were moving. They did one room in blue and orange flames and it looked like the room was on fire. It was amazing.

I'll post my pictures of it when I get back but here is a link to the site that has some pictures. Black Light Mini Golf & Attractions - Halloween Productions

Here's two pictures from their site:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts