Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, and as some of you may have read in the past few months, my original Droid4 completely died on me just after Christmas. My, then, girlfriend was nice enough to buy me a temp phone (blackberry curve) so we could at least communicate. Then THAT phone's keyboard started messing up. I Finally broke down and went in for my upgrade. If there's 1 type of shopping I despise its shopping for phones, whether its an upgrade or just the "newest technology release". I'm pretty sure I just have the ultimate bad luck with phones....period. Anywho, I decided on the Droid Ultra for one simple fact, it was free. Of course the term "free" vanishes once a $30 service transfer fee is paid and I get talked into buying a travel case...$40. (Note: Don't advertise the touchscreen's "Gorilla glass" as a way of making the phone more tough then turn around and tell me that even dropping your phone from 3inches off the ground could create the next natural disaster via explosion or earthquake. Ok, I feel better).
Just now, I decided to look up more "Halloween-style" animated wallpapers and was overjoyed to find a free "halloween" "mike myers" app. I can now customize my digital keyboard Myers style. The actual wallpaper is a pic of Myers home at night during a rain storm with lightening and the occasional random window light coming on. I can also now set my alarm clock to the Halloween Theme, I am seriously happy about that!
I just wanted to share this app with any of you out there who might like an Myers app like this. Yes the app is free but its gonna talk to you about purchasing more options like having Myers lurking around the house looking for a victim or having blood splatter on your screen acting as your notification for messages (text, email, whatever)
*Giggity*

·
Registered
353 Posts
My husband has this app on his phone and everytime he gets a notification in the middle of the night it scares the crap out of me. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts