Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 588 Posts

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!!

It's so nice to see daylight in the morning!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!! We spent Saturday recovering :p
We had a ton of TOT's and the weather was perfect. Afterwards we went to the bar and came stumbling home around 4 am. It's been a while since I've pulled a 24 hour day like that. But it's worth it for Halloween!

Here's a pic of my 2nd costume for this year worn to scare the TOT's and for the bar party: Zombie

MM- great pics as the spider lady!! That's great your office does so much for Halloween....it had to be a fun day.

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
Morning all! Sounds like everyone had a great halloween! We did end up putting up the graveyard. Only half of the stuff went up but I did it. Had a grand total of 3 TOT'ers. Good thing I do it mostly for me. :( I did have one kid who came back specifically because he remembered the house from last year. That makes it worth it.
Joe - as I am every year, I'm jealous of your numbers! Need to see some pics of your setup!
LHALLOW - Great costume! And yes, I did get some pics of the baby in the graveyard! Tee hee. They are still in the camera. I'll email some when I get them downloaded.
MrsM - I love your pics. You work in an awesome office!

Dr. Slickshill - that is totally gross. Good job!

Hope everyone is well. Office thanksgiving was assigned to me to organize this morning. Yippee. It's been a few years since it was my responsibility so I guess I'm due.

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
Here's a pic of my 2nd costume for this year worn to scare the TOT's and for the bar party: Zombie
Seriously, one Hott dead lady!

and Yummy Mrs M, wanna come back to my web..and eat.....flies...?

Ew, I'll work on it.

Hope everyone is well. Office thanksgiving was assigned to me to organize this morning. Yippee. It's been a few years since it was my responsibility so I guess I'm due.
So is that Canadian Thanksgiving or American Thanksgiving?

Great witch Doc, I wish I could build cool stuff that fast!

Okay, trying to get pictures someplace where folks can see. I'm around...kinda.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rose - I can't wait to see the pics!! That's great the kid rembembered you from last year.....that right there should give you some motivation for next year.

Office Thanksgvining huh? Yeah I'm pretty sure we'll do nothing like that around here.

Siv - Awesome pics!! You guys are so lucky to have fun offices! We can't dress up, let alone decorate because someone may get offeneded.

Doc - I'll check out your pics & video tonight! Stupid work blocks most images here.

·
Queen of Crap
3,728 Posts
I forgot to tell you guys -

I went to maul-mart on Saturday. Pulled into the parking lot and I could see the chrstmas tree from outside. I went in and they were playing christmas music!!!!!!!!! I mean, I love Christmas, but on the day after Halloween???????

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL! I know, ours was playing Christmas music too!! After 4 hrs sleep that morning and still feeling drunk, we thought we were just hearing the music in our heads.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts

MM- great pics as the spider lady!! That's great your office does so much for Halloween....it had to be a fun day.
Morning all! Sounds like everyone had a great halloween! We did end up putting up the graveyard. Only half of the stuff went up but I did it. Had a grand total of 3 TOT'ers. Good thing I do it mostly for me. :( I did have one kid who came back specifically because he remembered the house from last year. That makes it worth it.

MrsM - I love your pics. You work in an awesome office!
and Yummy Mrs M, wanna come back to my web..and eat.....flies...?

Ew, I'll work on it.
Thank you all :) They really like Halloween and Xmas here, for Xmas they provide treats for the 12 days up to Xmas.

LHALLOW you both looked great!

Rose I'm happy you put the graveyard out.

Siv....gross. I'll still go back to your web, butI prefer munching on humans. ;)

·
The Cloven Bunny
2,965 Posts
HAPPY NOVEMBER Weekliers!!! Have to say that I was with Rose this year and my spirit for Halloween was at an all time low. AND I also was assaulted by Christmas carols at our maulmart this weekend. ACCKKKK!

I love zombies the bestest. You looked great Lhallow. You too, MM. I loved the spider bite.

Siv, what's up my darlin? I am headed to your page to check out the pics.

XOXOXOXO
Peace.
Doc, very creepy witch. Sigh. To be blessed with such prop making talent.

·
Ghastly One
5,896 Posts
OK, that Capt. Spaulding pic is AWESOME. And creepy. And AWESOME!!!
Mmmm glad you like! Will is our photoshop expert. Pete in the model shop made the window frame. and the creepy wall....that you can't see cause it's too damn dark.

Okay, the first part of the home pics are up. Hopefully I'll be able to get the one's that other people took soon.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,530 Posts
Okay, I'm not a "Weeklier" and not trying to butt in, but I have a question... shouldn't these threads be called the October Monthly or November Monthly? :) Just kidding. I understand this started as a weekly thread. I was just fooling around and found it funny. :p Besides, a Weekly has a much nicer ring to it than a Monthly.

Anyway, I know you all are a tight group. Sorry to interrupt. Now back to your regularly scheduled programing..... :)

1 - 20 of 588 Posts