Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep checking their site everyday for the halloween catalog to be listed as one you can request, but they're still on the "back to school/end of summer" kick. I bought from them last year so I would think I would automatically get one. Looks like I might have to go underground and get me one;)

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
I hear ya. Last year, I received mine early in the summer, but nothing so far this year. Maybe they don't have all their Halloween stuff in stock yet??

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll look around here in Omaha (this is where they're based). I know they have a bunch of stuff on their website.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't ordered in a few years so I thought I had been dropped from their mailing list. Now I'm hopeful again that I might get one when they do the mailing. Their website has hundreds of halloween items and I noticed quite a few discounts below previous years prices.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I talked to someone at Nobbies yesterday. They don't do a lot of business with OTC anymore - I was surprised. They said that you might have to call them to request a catalog. It's worth a try?

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
I just got my H09 OTC catalog yesterday. I was quite disappointed that they seem to be shifting their focus (at least in the catalog) away from decor and instead to treats, toys, and party supplies. Previous years' catalogs had 20+ pages of decor, but this year only 8 pages! It seems like some of the decor they used to carry is now out of stock online. :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yep. WAY disappointing. I almost thought they had got out of the decor biz until I got way to the back of the catalog...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts